Wednesday 14 September 2011

The world in ten words

Ok, so, a bit of a break, I was off enjoying a staycation and intimidating myself by reading Julie and Julia, although it didn't really intimidate me as she seemed to spend a lot of time whining and didn't really say that much on the food--more about her tantrums. So I am not going to waffle about my personal problems--you can have a round up of the recipes in 10 words or less--per recipe. (I made another recipe for focaccia, as I realised, having watched The Great British Bake Off that nice as the rosemary one which I made earlier this year it did did not actually produce focaccia, I shan't bore you with details of an uneven crumb structure which should happen.)

Simon Hopkinson's Olive Oil Mash:


Grown up babyfood. Mash shouldn't be puréed. Tasted nice.









Paul Hollywood's Focaccia

Messy--dough everywhere! Eaten before I could photograph. Nom, nom.

Tiramisu Cake (author's own)


A's birthday: sponge, brandy, chocolate ganache. Peculiar candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment